Thursday, 19 January 2017

production log 3

This is the third production log where we are working on the pre production for the making of our short films. During this weekend, I have managed to finally have time to be able to finish the cast list that I needed to complete. The crew list basically states all of the people that we would work with when making the documentary. This would include the people who would be dealing with the camera operation, sound operation, directing, presenting and acting.

I am still getting in contact with my partner, making sure that if there are any changes that need to be made to all of the pre production work that we were given. Also, we were checking if our pieces of production paper work had reached all of the requirements needed, making sure the work is in good condition to go ahead with filming. I have written down that we would be using Hila Michelle as one of the obsessed individuals, but me and my partner are still unsure if she would be able to make it in time. If it ends up that she would not be able to turn up during filming time, we would possibly move the filming time to a date that she will be available.

The only thing that I would say has been a challenge this week was dealing with deadlines, and making sure everybody can make it when we are going to do the filming.

Next week I am planning to finish all of the production paperwork and then I can start actually filming the documentary.

No comments:

Post a Comment