Wednesday, 18 January 2017

production log 2

This is the second production log where we are going to work on the pre production of the making of our short film. This week our goal was that we needed to complete our final proposal as said by our teacher, it was a very simple task to do with my partner since we already knew what we needed to write. This was the week where we needed to start the major pre production paperwork, so the class sat down by our teacher in the middle of the room as she discussed all of the pre production tasks that we needed to complete by the beginning of next week.

When doing all of our work we divided the pieces of work between each other in our groups, due to the fact that I had exams to focus on I was given the crew list to deal with, where Faris dealt with all of the other pieces of work, due to this I stated that I would do most of the work when we are doing the filming.

Next week we are both planning to be able to finish all of the pieces of pre production work that we were assigned to complete. Since I have two exams until Tuesday I have asked my partner if he could do most of the pre production work, since I won’t have time since I would have to focus on my exams. We would have to look at the work together and see iif there are any changes that need to be made.

No comments:

Post a Comment