Friday, 2 December 2016
initial ideas focus group and rational
In this video I discussed about my idea of the documentary being about Youtubers and how much they earn, why they earn this much, why they think they earn this much, I also talk about how they earn more than doctors, which is a big issue. I say that I am not trying to be biased, since a lot of Youtubers do earn the amount that they get, but at the same time there are those who do not earn the amount they get. I mention that the documentary will be performative mode because I will be giving my own opinions on what youtubers earn, and why the younger public is so obsessed with this website and why they want to make it a career. I say that you can ask anyone in the school and they would be aware of YouTube, so the documentary would appeal to them. One problem that I could face would be getting certain youtubers in the documentary, and I hope do get Social Repose in the documentary.
When getting feedback the first person asked about if I am sure some people would be uncomfortable saying how much they earn, and I responded saying that some youtubers already mentioned how much they earn on Youtube, so they are probably fine mentioning it in the documentary. The second person asked if I should interview people who are very popular, and I mention that Social Repose has a lot of subscribers on his channel, so a lot of people would be interested in the documentary. The third person asked if mentioning how much people earn is effecting Youtube's terms and conditions and I responded saying people have already talked about how much money they earn, so talking about it in my documentary would be fine since it has already been gone over.
In this video I talk about my second idea for a documentary which is Cyber bullying and how some people do it because they get bullied themselves, or they just do it for a sadistic pleasure. I mention how I will say why people think they get bullied, did they do anything, and why some people do it. I mention that the mode that I am doing is expository mode because there will be an argument on why the issue occurs, why the issue effects so many young people, why it happens and when did it start and why did it start. I say that the way that it will appeal to the target audience is that to those who have experienced the topic will know about the topic so they would be interested. I say that the issue I have is that I don't know anyone that has been cyber bullied but I can get some police officers since they know a lot about the topic.
When getting feedback the first person said that if I can get people in the interview, and I responded saying I can get the police in the documentary since I do not know anybody that has been cyber bullied. The second person asked if I am finding out people who have been cyber bullied or if I am finding out why they have been cyber bullied, I responded saying that I am doing both. The first person asked if I am going to say how to stop cyber bullying and if I am going to say what to do if people get cuber bullied, and I responded saying that I am planning on doing that.
In this video I mention my third idea which is the rock and heavy metal genre and why people judge others on how they look, and if the genre is really satanic. I mention that I would mention why people think the genre makes people act a certain way, being rebellious and violent, does the genre influence suicide, I mention I am doing the documentary in preformative since I give my own personal experience, and I will be in the documentary as the host. I say that my target audience would be very one sided, and I know a lot of people that I could interview to be on both sides, I say that people are already aware of the topic on how the genre is satanic but do not know why. The one downside is that I wont be able to get everyone to interview, but I can have a lot of access to people I can interview.
When asking for questions the first person asked if age would really take a part in the documentary, and I responded saying that the issue is that it might appeal to the audience since a lot of people think the genre is satanic but do not really know why, so the documentary could grab their curiosity. The second person asked if I am planning feature anyone that know alot about the rock and metal genre, and I said that I would include a band called Zico Chain. The third person asked if the topic would appeal to the audience, and I responded saying that a lot of people around my age think the genre is satanic and are already aware of the topic, so the documentary could catch their curiosity.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment