Wednesday, 22 February 2017

production log 7

This lesson we mainly focus on filming the intro and the second interview with the obsessed individual about his obsession with the rubix cube, and we also plan on doing some editing with the clips that we have already imported on to the mac.

When going to the media room to edit the documentary I noticed that the person I was working with was not in, which was unfortunate since he had all of the equipment, which meant he had the camera so we could not film the interview with the second obsessed individual about the rubix cube, and he had the memory card which meant we could not import any other clips.

When seeing that I did not have the memory card on me I did expect to still be able to edit what was already imported on to the mac, unfortunately that was not the case since when going on the mac to add on to the timeline full of clips that were already added. Unfortunately when going to the mac it turned out that I actually did need my memory card and when going onto the mac, looking at final cut pro, none of the work that we have previously started was saved on the mac, and I actually needed the  memory card.

When being told that it was impossible to add anything to the timeline I spent the whole lesson getting the images that would be used in the documentary and also getting all of the music that was going to be used in the documentary since I thought that I might as well do something in the lesson.

The only thing that we found difficult this lesson is that the person I was working with did not come in and I did not have the memory card so I could not edit anything.

The thing that was good about this lesson was that I managed to get all of the music and images that will be used in the documentary.

Next week we plan on continuing the editing and filming the second interview with the obsessed individual obsessed with a rubix cube.

No comments:

Post a Comment